I sort of swore to myself that I wouldn't do this. I don't want to be the girl who shows off her baby bump. I don't need photographic evidence of any any sort of bump, lump, or goiter. In fact, I'm not even fond of the words baby and/or bump, especially when put together. There is no rational reason for this. And I don't begrudge the ones who do take their baby bump pictures, so this is another one of those irrationalities that plagues my personality - just like my extreme loathing of Gloria Estefan or my horrific repugnance of the 'lasso-spank' dance move. Whatever. My dad asked me to post pictures, and I know that you are curious too.
People have definitely started to notice that I'm pregnant, what with all of the good luck/prayer belly rubbing performed by perfect strangers. The bad news is my students have started to yell, "Oh my GOSH! You're HUGE!" The good news is that all of the women on the planet who have ever been six months pregnant think I'm small for being this far along. The best news is that my doctor says everything looks healthy. She probably doesn't know that I threw down on two donuts and a bowl of Lucky Charms this morning. Whatever/Sigh.
Here you go:
Please don't ask me for a video of the birth..
8 comments:
Awesome bump!!!!!!
I won't ask for a video of the birth, because I'm gonna be there...right???!!! GRIN
Hi P-ta!
Thanks for the compliment. And NO. You will not be there to witness the birth. We can talk about visitation rights later.. ;)
Hey, did you get my mail about this week-end?
Thank You, Thank you, THANK YOU!! I've been dying to see the bump! Be proud of that bump it's a great thing!! You are tiny!! I expected you to bigger!! You are cute and precious and I LOVE you!!
Thank you
Jen!!
Ginger you are beautiful. Enjoy your little bump.
G--
Yay!!! I got to see you! :) Ginger, you are so beautiful! :) :) :) :) And I was curious...but my goodness - from straight on, you can hardly tell. Hell, I look more pregnant than you. Of course, that might be because I weigh 350 pounds more too. :)
So glad to see and read that you're healthy. I would do a lasso-spank move in celebration, but apparently that wouldn't be appropriate. (sigh)
Love you,
A
I'd like to come see baby after it's born. I'd bring my sister since she loves babies, but she'd probably try to steal it.
I would like to submit something. Should I e-mail whatever I'm submitting? I believe Geof is coming to visit over spring break, so perhaps I'll make him grab a submission form for me.
So awesome. You look beautiful! You are one of those cute pregnant women as I will probably end up gaining 200+lbs!
Hi Ginger,
It is Amy Austin ( now Amy Schultz)
I found your blog on Jenny's site. I had my first baby about five months ago. You look great.
If you would like to talk with me here is my address.
amylynschultz@gmail.com
Post a Comment