Friday, August 04, 2006



"There's little in taking or giving,
There's little in water or wine;
This living, this living, this living,
Was never a project of mine.
Oh, hard is the struggle, and sparse is
The gain of the one at the top,
For art is a form of catharsis,
And love is a permanent flop,
And work is a province of cattle,
And the rest's for a clam in the shell.
So I'm thinking of throwing the battle -
Would you kindly direct me to hell?"
-Dorothy Parker

Witty, Sarcastic, Realistic, Poetic, Hilarious! Who wouldn't love Dorothy Parker? Here begins a series of nudges and moans, also known as my blog spot, Viaggio! (Italian for journey). My viaggio is a continuing amble (stumble, really) through this life and I will gladly share it with those who would like to know me better.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ginger! I am so excited! This blog thing is really cool. See what you started Lisa! I love the name of you blog, very cool. I look forward to being able to follow your Viaggio!

Love Ya,

Jen

Anonymous said...

Hey Ginger,
I am so frustrated that we have lived so close for so long and have managed not to see each other. We need to get together! I miss you! I like your blog. I have Annie to thank for finding you. You look so beautiful and happy in your pictures. It was fun to see Dutch all grown up too.

Love you,
Amy Locke