Saturday, April 21, 2007

Girlie Retreat Part Deux

Hey Wratch, look what happens when you go away:
I make (excellent) fruity martinis, take off my clothes and go outside
where I canoodle with other boys,


and pretty much make a total ass of myself.

So really, nothing out of the ordinary.



(There are more goofy pics on the Flickr)



5 comments:

Ginger said...

#1. Please say nothing about my pasty whiteness. This would be reason (b) why I'm in the sunshine, reason (a) being that I like it. It's warm and nice.
#2. The last pic looks like I'm kicking myself in the head. But I'm not. I just wanted to make that clarification before someone said, "Stop kickin' yourself in the head. Why're you kickin' yourself, huh? Freak!"

Jen said...

I am glad to see your entertaining yourself while Rich is away! Looks like you had a beautiful day! It was WINDY and cool here! I am ready for Summer! Remind me of that when I am complaining about 100+ degree heat!

Ginger said...

I'll take an El Paso 100+ over a DFW one any time. At least it's a dry heat there, like holding a hairdryer up to your face and then turning it on "high". AND it cools off a little at night there. Here it's so humid that it is hard to breathe; you feel like you're swimming in lava! Plus, there is no evening relief!

But I'm living in paradise compared to those poor souls who live in Houston or Mississippi.

rich said...

Glad to see you entertained yourself while I was gone. It's good that in my absence the boys you ran with were Casey & Colin our lovely cats. But then again, I can't compete with that level of cuteness.

Chelle said...

You are a wonderfully fun weirdo! Glad you enjoyed your girl retreat. Hope you aren't so pasty white now! :)