Friday, April 20, 2007

Birthday Bliss

Happy Birthday Lisa D!!!!
:
I l.o.v.e. you!!!!
p.s. Feel da fiwa!
p.p.s. Notice how I didn't post any embarassing junior high pictures like you did to me? Well, that's because I'm nice... and because all of my really embarrassing pictures are in Lubbock at my mom's. (You totally lucked out today, sister.)
and
Happy Birthday Sarah Shugs!
:
I love you!
Keep the Putz in line for me and keep winning those poker games!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Ginger it amazes me how we think alike! I had been thinking about my birthday post for Lisa for a couple of days and I was going to title it Happy Birthday Lisa D but you beat me to the punch.

I also remember on the anniversary of my mom's death I was going to start my post with Dear mom and write her a letter like you did but once again you beat me to it!

I think it's pretty cool that after so many years we are still on the same page!

Love you!!

Ginger said...

Hey Jen!
Get out of my bathtub!!!
I love you!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Uh... bathtub?

Anyway. I love you girls, both. You make me laugh from so deep down. Not many people can do that.

Where did the other post go? There were more little jokes there, right?

Feel da FIWER!!! Step back, Jack.

And, dude, do I share a birthday with your brother's Sarah? Sweet! I knew I was cool.

Ginger said...

You are cool, and yes, there are MANY more stories to share:
*"Whooooo put the blood on my scaaaaaarf!?"
*an awkward moment for me during your first kiss.
*two words: Reed. Capshaw.
(wtf?)
*jalapeno juice + crackers = a really good snack right before dance class. (dude, how did we not DIE?)
*you might be the only person I know who actually owned a c+c music factory tape.
*sleep overs (tons of them), but esp. one where a certain boy snuck in through the window..
*Kermit the Frog, here...
* Two more words: Fred. Savage.
(The Wonder Years ruled!)
*"Dude, that is like so rad! Dude!"