To: Groundskeepers and Maintenance at the Metroplex Arboretum
From: Moth Girl
Re: Dallas Blooms
To whom it may concern,
First of all, I would like to begin by saying thank you for providing us with such a wonderful experience in the arboretum yesterday. The weather was gorgeous (though I know I can actually thank April for that one) and the flowers and greens were superb!
I only have one gripe. At an establishment such as yours, I feel that it is absolutely important to see sights such as these:
And not ones such as this:
It only confuses things for those of us who are not fauna-savvy.
Thanks for your attention to the matter.
Sincerely,
Mothy
P.S. To see other appropriate pictures of the day, go here.
5 comments:
Oh pretty blog!! I'm digging the new look!!
First of all, like the look of the blog, very Spring and fun. Secondly, glad you had a good day yesterday, minus the random overturned vehicle. Strange. And finally, I shall not complain again about how I feel because I have had an easy pregnancy, and sorry you have felt rotten the whole time. No fun.
Regardless of how much our husband's hold our kids, I just don't think it's possible for them to feel our pain on this one. Trust me, I have tried to think of ways, and have come up short! HA! :) Hope the rest of the pregnancy flies by for you.
I believe that last one is referred to as Automotivia Fukupia.
PS: Adorable layout.
Thanks all!
Amira - you're hilarious! Automotivia Fukupia...HA!
Post a Comment