Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Jack!




Baby Jack is here!!!! and is completely adorable if I do say so myself. 7 lbs; 7ounces; at 7:00 am on his due date.. (miracle!) Mom and Baby are fine. Rich on the other hand.. :)
Stay tuned for pictures and information on new blog sites!

18 comments:

Chelle said...

Hooray, and congrats! Hope everything went well.

One of the few babies ever born on their due date I think...very impressive :)

choral_composer said...

woohoo that is awesome!!!!!!!!!

Happy Fun Pants said...

I have been checking this site a lot to let you three know how happy I am for you all!

I can't believe he was actually born on his due date - I think that's pretty rare!

I can't wait to meet him and see pictures. Does he have red hair? If so, he's likely mine.

Haha. :)

Okay - seriously? Be safe, be good...and congratulations!

Lots of love,
A

csmith said...

I am so happy for you and Rich. Isn't it wonderful to hold your sweet precious baby in your arms and kiss and cuddle him??!!
You take care of yourself and don't push to do things too soon. Birthing takes out more of you than you realize.
Give him lots of hugs from Uncle Gene and me.
Aunt Cyndie

Jen said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see the pictures!! Please don't wait too long to share the photos!! I am dieing to see what he looks likes!!

I am thrilled both Baby and Moma are doing fine!!

Love you both!

Auntie Jen

Ginger said...

Baby Pics are available on the Flickr. :)

Jen said...

He is precious!! Thanks for the pictures!! And he is beautiful!! I wish I could hold him!! Hold him and give him a big HUG for me!!

love you!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to Earth, Jack! Perfect, wonderful, sweet baby.

Love, the Feigherys

Amira Abu-Shawish said...

That is a baby.

...

:)

Deidra said...

Congrats guys you are so very lucky glad we got to see him. Good luck we will continue to pray for him and for yall.

Double A's Mom said...

Congratulations! He's gorgeous!

Ames said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about your life as a momma.

Anonymous said...

Yippee! He's beautiful. I've been dying to know if he was here yet. Didn't think you would be updating this so soon.

Congratulations to you both. I'm very happy for you.

Anonymous said...

How do I find you on flicker?

Unknown said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful baby!

Mark said...

well done you kooks

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!!! He is such a cutie. Love the pics. Lori

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Congratulations to you and Rich!!! Jack is adorable!! I am soooooo happy for you guys!! Amer says Congratz too!! I didn't think that you would be updating this so soon after...sorry for late congratz! Best wishes to the Haag family!! :)

Love, Mariam :)