Ok Go is one of those bands that I think is hilarious and exceedingly entertaining, yet I don't have any of their stuff. I think this video alone (re-introduced to me by Happy Fun Pants) is worth buying the CD. Also check out the Dancing in the Backyard video. I couldn't have choreographed anything more beautiful...
4 comments:
I also saw the OKGo treadmill video for the first time on Anne's MySpace! Weird! Now I totally love them and have bought many of their tunes. Plus the lead singer is totally hot.
What? It's TRUE!
I have a Letterman appearance on my MySpace and I love it because they actually play and sing and they did a great job.
And did I mention he's totally hot?
Oh and I want to clarify that the guy singing in the videos is NOT the lead singer. It's the guy with the remote in this video and the guy who walks into the frame in the beginning of the back yard video.
Just so you know, in case you want to check out who I was talking about being totally hot.
Oh yeah.
that was so great
I love that video! It's one of my favorites.
Post a Comment