Monday, October 01, 2007

A confession

I grin so big that my cheeks hurt when I realize that it's time to wait in the pumpkin patch again..

I'm almost 32 years old.

4 comments:

Jen said...

There was a Charlie Brown special on a couple of weeks ago! It was so fun to watch!! Brought back memories!

Kirsten Foti said...

I went grocery shopping on my own yesterday. When I got home, I told the kids I had a surprise in the car. They ran out to discover two great big pumpkins. Of course, that was followed by squeals of delight and requests for immediate carving.

At the time, I told them to finish bringing the groceries in while I went inside and started putting them away. As if the pumpkins were not exciting enough, the next thing I heard was, "She bought cheese!"

Pumpkins and American cheese slices...Who knew parenting could be so easy!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

ALMOST 32! Woohoo!

And I love the song!

Chelle said...

The theme song alone makes me smile!