That onesie cracked me up! When is your 20 week appt.? Can't wait to find out if they were right at 12 weeks!
Ooooh, so subtle...
You should come up here. If for no other reason than to go to "Babeville". I've heard that it pretty sweet!! Plus if you come, then I'll have an excuse to go.Later,Cliff
Silly Ginger...that last one will never fit you. Onesies are for babies.(sigh)You know...for a teacher, you'd think you'd be quicker to catch on to....oh, wait! :)Congrats, Ging...really. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That onesie cracked me up! When is your 20 week appt.? Can't wait to find out if they were right at 12 weeks!
Ooooh, so subtle...
You should come up here. If for no other reason than to go to "Babeville". I've heard that it pretty sweet!! Plus if you come, then I'll have an excuse to go.
Later,
Cliff
Silly Ginger...that last one will never fit you. Onesies are for babies.
(sigh)
You know...for a teacher, you'd think you'd be quicker to catch on to....oh, wait! :)
Congrats, Ging...really. :)
Post a Comment