Tuesday, November 28, 2006

They keep getting better and better!


Cover design by Parker J.
The new LitMag is being printed as I type!!! The printer brought the proof to school today and it looks B-U-tiful! We only had a few minor adjustments. Overall I am extremely proud of my staff this year. They really work well together and our publication couldn't be more professional. I can't wait to see they do next semester for the spring extravaganza!! Congratulations you Litmagger Scalawags! Temp U will rock! And for the rest of you: Buy your fall 2006 edition of In The Margins ASAP! Here's a sneak peek...




Spread design by Amira A.


Spread design by Sean D.



Spread design by Catie L.




Spread design by Hannah H.





Spread design by Kathryn F.






Spread design by Hannah H.






Spread design by Catie L.







2 comments:

Chelle said...

That looks amazing. What talented kids you have, I would be proud too! Congrats teacher girl.

Anonymous said...

YAY!