Thursday, November 30, 2006

We did it AND we rocked it!

more than kisses, letters mingle souls. For, thus friends absent speak. - John Donne in a letter "To Sir Henry Wotton"

I can't believe it is already November 30th and the end to NaBloPoMo! More than writing practice, to me blogging has been a catalyst through which I've been able to connect and reconnect with all of you. In my opinion, that's what life is all about. Also, everyday I get to know what's going on in your lives and I LOVE that familial transaction. It's home to me. So let's blog often (without the stress of having to) and keep these lines connected.

'And I draw a line
To your heart today
To your heart from mine
A line to keep us safe'

-PJ Harvey "One Line"

4 comments:

Ginger said...

This being said, I'm off to Denver today (if the plane can take off in this, our one sleet storm per year) so I'll be incommunicado for a few days...
Be well everybody!

Chelle said...

Enjoy, and personally, I'm glad NaBloPoMo is over!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Hey, I agree. The fun for me was not even necessarily all the posting, but all the commenting! And then commenting on the comments! And then commenting on THOSE comments!

I hope your flight went well...

Jen said...

YOU DID IT! I am so proud of you. I really enjoyed all the posting! It was a great way to learn more about you! I love this blogging thing! Keep it up!

Hope you survived your trip to Denver! Did you see lots of snow? Oh wait you would of seen it even if you hadn't traveled all those miles! Crazy weather, it even snowed in EP!