So today is my one year blogiversary! I've come a long way since my awkward
1st post one year ago. This year I have gone through a whirlwind of change:
I can actually be still and meditate; I am evolving into an internationally minded teacher and learner; I am more confident in my writing and in my opinions and am more comfortable in the sharing of these; I was a moma for 10 weeks and celebrated her existence, and now mourn her departure; I allowed myself to need other people; I traveled across the ocean by myself and then cruised north; I changed my hair color at least 4 times and learned to accept my mothiness - the girl who would someday be a butterfly if it weren't for that way-too-attractive flame. Well, that AND the fact that she constantly trips over the silly up-side-down welcome mat at her doorstep..
My life is FULL!
(a whispered thank you.)My life is full.
In celebration I am toasting the computer screen with a watermelon martini. Cheers! Or as Mom and her friends say,
"Here's to Texas, Heroes, and Friends!"
Thanks to
Lisa and
Jen who helped me birth and continue to nurture this LOVELY blog addiction.
I am so lucky to be able to reconnect with all of you guys, my family, and for you to connect with each other in this space.
And thanks to those of you, my Stealthily Silent Visitors, who are interested enough to keep reading.
Thanks to all of you for loving me in the true spirit of communitas and for adding
brilliant color to the circus show that is this Viaggio. :)
I love you!
5 comments:
Happy blogiversary. Great post, very well done girl!
Ginger congrats on making it a year in the blog world. My hope is that I make it that long. I am so thankful for this minor addiction we all have. There is really no better way to stay connected and still live so far apart. Thanks for giving me something to do while I procrastinate homework.
Love Ya
Dee
This post was very profound,unlike my blogiverary post! That's what I love about your writing! You have such a way with words. Thanks for sharing your life with us through your blog! I hope we have many more to come!! Happy Blogiversary!!
happy anniversary Ginger: by coincidence today is also Mary Poppins birthday, & roughly 2 years since they brought in the exclusion zone around the commons so we'll be having a PIC party in Parliament Square to celebrate!
has been a real pleasure
Xx
Happy Blogiversary! And congratulations on you ever increasing self confidence. As always, it’s a pleasure to be near you.
As far a vices go – blog addiction is an excellent pick. It allows everyone to keep in touch, and you don’t get that sickly hollow look that comes with methamphetamine
Love always
Post a Comment