☑ 1. Pretty Saturday morning sunrise
☑ 2. Sitting on the back patio - your favorite meditation spot
☑ 3. Cool hint of fall in the air
☑ 4. Softest pink pjs on the planet coordinated with the fuzzy pink slippers your mom gave you and the pink little house coat that your grandmother wore
☑ 5. Sipping warm vanilla coffee
☑ 6. Surrounded by books
☑ 7. Getting to write
☑ 8. Hearing the birds and the locusts
☑ 9. Smelling the dew and the wet summer earth
☑ 10.Feeling like today will be OK
5 comments:
Sounds like you had a lovely morning!! Hey, how do you make the little check box? Pretty cool!!
Good morning indeed!
So the question you leave in my mind was, was today ok. Love Ya
PS Quiet mornings like that do not exist in the Mitchell residents. They begin with loud pitter patters that go all day and only end for two hour nap time and then at 8:30 bed time:)
And today is a repeat of yesterday, only it's a little bit warmer than I had hoped it would be.
Jen, it's funny you mention the boxes b/c they were supposed to be checkmarked. I couldn't get my boxes checked, no matter what I did! But there are all sorts of HTML symbols. Just google what you want - html heart symbol - and you'll find the code.
What I didn't mention about yesterday was how as I was writing my latest post, the Scotts men, the guys who blast your yard with chemicals so that my posh suburban lifestyle won't be interrupted with something as unsightly as weeds..(I suck!), walked into my backyard. That was great. In my pj's and glasses. Hello Boys!
Whatever. It was funny. Life is only magic if we paint that illusion. :) And today I want magic.
Thanks Ging!! I will check out the HTML codes on google. oh and the check mark things looked fine!! I got the idea!
I can totally see you there in your nice private back yard and these boys come in! Hello! Made me laugh! Why do these types of things always happen to us?!! You're too funny!
Love you
Post a Comment