Tolerance.org is a principal online destination for people interested in dismantling bigotry and creating, in hate's stead, communities that value diversity. (Read more about how we define "tolerance.") If you want to know how to transform yourself, your home, your school, your workplace or your community, Tolerance.org is a place to start — and continue — the journey.
Kiva.org lets you lend to a specific entrepreneur in the developing world - empowering them to lift themselves out of poverty.
Yes! Magazine is dedicated to "supporting a more just, sustainable and compassionate
world." With heavy emphasis on peace, human rights and democracy. The website offers free curricular modules.
world." With heavy emphasis on peace, human rights and democracy. The website offers free curricular modules. SoJust.net is the only document history of social justice, civil rights, equity, peace, and activism. Uncover the history of anti-racism, suffrage, the gay rights movement, labor activism, and other movements through historic speeches, song lyrics, poetry, essays, and other documentary artifacts related to soci
al justice.
al justice.
1 comment:
Ms. Haag,
I am really into sweater vests. Furthermore, I think vests in general are pretty "in," but I don't know how reliable a source I am.
Post a Comment