I decided to let my mom have a crack at sharing 20 things about me since I'm not even halfway done with my list of 100 things and I'm already bored with me. So this is an experiment that could be awesome, as in look at all the sweet things my mom wants to share about my life; or it could be a disaster, as in, "how embarrassing, MOM! How could you?". Either way, here goes -
20 Things about me in my mom's own words:
See #s 1-20 here and #'s 21-40 here
41. Ginger is the most polite vomiter.
42. She's a one condiment girl.
43. She is beautiful on the inside and out.
44. People used to stop me when Ginger was a baby and tell me she had the prettiest mouth and ears they'd ever seen.
45. She's a wordsmith and I love that.
46. Ginger is a tree hugger.
47. She does many things that make me happy and proud.
48. She tolerates my obsession with my dog.
49. She is open minded.
50. Ginger has been her brother's teacher since he was born.
51. She has been sleeping through the night since she was 9 years old... once.
52.Ginger survived her freshman year at Tech in spite of the grown-ups in her life.
53. She brought softness, gladness, and happiness to her Mimi, more than anyone else ever did.
54. She was attentive to her Mimi her entire life.
55. She takes teasing well and has received a lot of it.
56. Ginger and her friends filled the house with music and laughter.
57. Ginger has the littlest fingers I've ever seen.
58. She makes perfect ribbon bows.
59. Ginger is tolerant of others.
60. She's a blessing.
(Aw, thanks Mom! I'm not too embarrassed.)
1 comment:
I love your mom's comments! How precious and wonderful. But I have to know...just HOW are you a polite vomiter? Like do you apologize afterwards? Not make a lot of sounds while puking? Do you wipe your mouth with a laced hanky? How?
I don't know why I'm in awe, but it's definitely the most unique comment I've ever read.
It's cool though. :) I'm just enthralled.
Post a Comment