Rich and I saw this movie last week end. I really enjoyed it because: a.) It's music from The Beatles (duh), and b.) It was creative and artsy and thought provoking.
Or as the guy sitting behind me more eloquently put it, "I fuckin' loved that fuckin' movie. Was that Bono? Awesome. I fuckin' knew it. This is like my new favorite fuckin' movie of all time! Fuck yeah."
I would not say this movie is my FAVORITE, but I would like to see it again.
Also, it is very politically biased, but if you lean more toward the "Get us the hell out of Vietnam" side of things, then you'll probably enjoy it more.
2 comments:
I'm convinced that the only reason Max's character existed was to lead up to five dancing Selma Hayeks. Because, really, every movie should have her naked in a hypodermic needle.
Hi Amira!
And yes. Even I can appreciate a naked, dancing Selma in a hypodermic needle. But Max HAS to be in to movie for the chiseled-jaw army scene. That was flippin' creepy.
Post a Comment